After years in brokerage and leasing, we began developing retail projects in the late ’90s. We have built strategic partnerships and personal relationships resulting in excellent projects.
We are privileged to feature an archive of some of those projects here. Thank you for your interest.
Marketplace at Birmingham Crossroads
– 150,900 SF of office & retail on 57 acres of three of the four corners at this Alpharetta, GA, intersection. A village-like development, the Marketplace includes Publix, period architecture, and salvaged pre-Civil War buildings.
– adjacent to Hellen Ellis Memorial Hospital in Tarpon Springs, FL, Meres Crossing consisted of grocery, retail, bank, medical/professional, & residential components
National Naval Medical Center
– $60 million expansion of the 500-bed hospital, also known as “the President’s hospital,” in Bethesda, MD
– Publix-anchored 229,079 SF project consisting of retail, restaurant, bank, & hotel across CR 532 from the Reunion Golf Resort in Polk County, FL
Publix Market Square
– 70,647 SF of inline with Publix at the entrance to the Haile Plantation in Gainesville, FL
– $10 million development of the main attraction for SeaWorld entertainment in Orlando, FL
The Shoppes at Golden Acres
– Publix-anchored development on Little Road in New Port Richey, FL, with over 100,000 SF of inline space plus outparcels
The Shoppes at Locust Grove
– Publix-anchored project in Locust Grove, GA, with almost 90,000 SF of inline space
The Shoppes on the Ridge
– in Lake Wales, FL, this 2-phase project consists of the first phase anchored by Publix and the second phase anchored by Kohl’s with an additional 75,300 SF of inline space & a hotel
Tall Timbers –
120-unit apartment development in Plant City, FL
– $80 million development of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, a full medical university with the purpose of educating, training, and preparing uniformed services health professionals, officers and leaders to directly support the Military Health System