Philip Allen Goins, CEO of AG Development Group, Inc., is a U.S. Naval Academy graduate. Following his first career as a Naval Officer, Allen attended Georgia Tech earning both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in Civil Engineering. Under contract with the U.S. military and U.S. government, Mr. Goins was
- Resident Officer in Charge of the construction of the Naval Training Center in Orlando. Florida. and the Eastern Test Range Facilities for the U.S. Space Program.
- Officer in Charge for the Facility Responsibilities of the executive residences for the Vice President of the United States: the Chief of Naval Operations: Commandant. U.S. Marine Corp: and Chief of Naval Personnel. U.S. Navy and the Commandant of the Coast Guard.
- Resident Officer in Charge of the $560 million construction of the National Naval Medical Center’s 500-bed hospital and support complex and the $580 million construction of the Uniformed Services Medical University of the Health Sciences.
- Responsible for the Department of Defense Master Plans for the Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard Facilities in the National Capital Area. Some of the major master plans included the U.S. Naval Academy, Washington Navy Yard, the Marine Corp Base in Quantico, Bolling Air Force Base, Andrews Air Force Base, National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda and the National U.S. Marine Corps Headquarters.
- Responsible for the Congressional approved Department of Defense construction projects in the National Capital Area for the Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard.
- Nuclear Weapons Effects Officer for the U.S Joint Chiefs of Staff
His real estate development career spans 50 years and encompasses many disciplines including retail, multi-family, single-family office parks, hospitals, churches, and stadiums.
Allen currently heads AG Development Group as its CEO, focusing on tenant relations and visioning for the company. Using his extensive development background and experience, Allen has established AG Development’s focus for the foreseeable future on retail and medical office development.